Saturday, 16 January 2016

Sugar Lips

New post tingssss. Yass ladies & potential gents; welcome back to my blog. I'm still on a roll with regular posts and the aim is one a week but I may cut back to one every two weeks once uni work hits me again. But for now I hope you all enjoy.

This week I feel in love with lipstick. If you've got a sharp eye, you'd notice in my other posts i've never had on lipstick. I always thought it wasn't for me, they would always come up bright on me especially because naturally my lips are two different colors so you can imagine a nice subtle pink would look ridiculous on my lower lip as it was brighter so I stuck with lip gloss. But now I'm getting more into makeup and skin care not just fashion & have started to play around more. 
As usual I start of with my brows the most treasured and fave part of my facial routine. Like I literally love my brows loool and this is my secret to defined and full brows. Obviously the initial step is grow them out so you have a nice thick base to start on but if like me, you have thin ends, I use the sleek twist up pencil to draw a slight line as a sort of guidance, then use the  the Barry M brow kit to fill in any gaps then lastly going around my brows with concealer to give them that freshly done look like so...


Don't forget to blend & ignore my puffy eyes... Next I start on my face which is the same routine as before foundation, concealer and powder to set the concealer. I love these brushes as not only are they my favorite colours, they apply foundation sooooo well.



Next which is the main focus of this post is lips. I went to Kiko last year and was told these colours would suit me but me, being a novice when it comes to makeup just never used it. But I came across colourpop ultra matte lippies I decided this colour was quite similar to Beeper.

I started withe the darker lip liner all around the lip and then used the dusty pink o the inside to create an ombre effect as seen here...
To make the look more dramatic I added lashes and went in with this sleek palette which I thought was a dupe to the naked smokey as the colours are literally the same. Not to mention the pink shade - Marry in Monte Cario was so cute. Et Volia xo 



Get the Look
Charlotte Tilbury - John Lewis here
Bobbi Brown Concealer - Bobbi Brown here 
Sleek i-Divine vintage romance palette - Superdrug here
BEN NYE Powder here
Frosted Look Lipstick shade Rosetto 02 - Kiko Ccosmetics here
Automatic precision lip liner shade 514 - Kiko Cosmetics here 
Bodycon Dress - BoomBoom Boutique here

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!