Thursday, 26 May 2016

So Damn Shady

Welcome back boo's. I have so much time on my hands now it's ridiculous and so I have major things planned. Its good to see people purchasing my new caps here from Dko Kouture especially my own friends, sooo cute and it's appreciated.Don't forget to tweet me your pictures! So now the outfit...
















I have made a personal vowel to stop purchasing and wearing joni jeans. They are cute and all that but when then lose their elasticity and colour... it's all over. #DontCryDontBeg. There are literally so many other flattering jeans and as a blogger its my duty - and that's a promise! 

But when it comes to bodysuits with Joni jeans I feel they just look so good. I'm loving the choker trend at the moment and I've purchased so many choker incorporated bodysuits as well as individual chokers. They are so flattering and really accentuate an already prominent collar bone like mine. The only thing is busty girls should be prepared to do a little alteration if you don't want it to all hang out. I find with most brands their bodysuits are tailored to the flatter chested so the low dips are realllly low on us busty boos.

In terms of the heeled lace up boots these were such a steal. I saw them perched on a shelf in Primark and actually went into the shop 3 times before purchasing them. They are surprisingly comfortable and the side zip makes them way more convenient to wear.

Lastly the glasses, are you not just in love!? Big glasses are definitely a trend this summer with designers like Celine, Dior and co releasing theirs so I got my hands on these vintage Miu miu shades, previously belonging to my mum and I literally love them, keep my resting bitch face strongggg honey.

Don't forget you can now leave comments, follow my blog or bloglovin' ! xo


Get The Look

Bodysuit - Pretty Little Thing here
Jeans - Topshop here
Heeled Boots - Primark
Clutch (Now used as a makeup bag) - Primark 
Glasses - Miu Miu




No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!