Sunday, 4 September 2016

A Bikini A day - Busty Edition

So I'm back after a heavenly ten or so days away in the beautiful country Portugal; (the cutest birthday surprise from my boo). I found it ridiculously hard to find bikini's for bigger busts that didn't look like something your overweight grandma would wear and so I decided to create a different look everyday with swimsuits & Bikini's that are supportive & but hella cute...


Bikini 1









Bikini 2








Bikini 3






Bikini 4

Bikini 5









As you can see I got ridiculously dark. My foundation doesn't even match my skin anymore! But I loved these pieces and the Decathlon Bikini was such a steal for only £1.99!! I actually got other colours but was enjoying the beach too much to take pictures...Opps

In terms of sizing when it came to Triangle bikinis I would get my standard size 6-8 bottom and then a L-XL top or in UK sizes 12-14 because for some absurd reason; a size 8 triangle top equates to a A cup bust... let me know why retailers can't sell swimwear according to bra size!?


Get The Look 

Swimsuit 1 - American Apparel here 
Bikini 2- Decathlon Top here bottoms here
Silver cover up dress - Lasula Boutique
Swimsuit 3 - She By Sophie here
Swimsuit 4 - She by Sophie here
Swimsuit 5- Asos Swim  


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!