Friday, 5 December 2014

Textures Of Grey

So after months of procrastination, I give you my first ever blog post. I'm really excited! I spent so long tweaking the template and thinking of a concept so to start off, I kept the outfit simple. I was so in love with the pastels trend and I'm not ready to go back to the gloomy dark colours. I've had this neoprene skirt for ages and styling it has either been a hit or miss but with the cool shade of blue and nude lace up's I think the colours complement each other perfectly.
I also thought that by mixing the wool and neoprene, girly lace up boots and leather jacket would give a more contrasting and edgy look.

 Get The Look 
Leather Jacket - Primark 
Turtle Neck Jumper here
Neoprene Skirt H&M similar here
Heels - Next 



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!