Thursday, 1 January 2015

Laced With Gold - Day 2 Night

First and Foremost... HAPPY NEW YEAR! I was meant to blog in December featuring some things from my Christmas wishlist but then I decided I would wait till the new year. I want to say a big thank you to all those that have been reading my blog even though I've only just started. I mean I've had audience from the UK, USA, Poland all the way to Caribbean and for that I'm truly grateful and hope to keep going from strength to strength. Now for the outfit...


 
Can we just have a moment of silence for the sassy-ness of these thigh high boots please. Yaaaas. As you can tell these were on my Christmas Wishlist post I did last month and I'm in love! I've worn them every opportunity I've had so far and of course had to feature them in the first post of the year. Not only are they so warm inside, these suede beauties fit my skinny legs to the T and the heel is gold plated!  


  
I decided I'd stay simple with a black bomber jacket with gold detailing (my favourite) high waisted jeans and a turtle neck. And just so the outfit wasn't too black and morbid for the start of the year, I added a brown clutch, perfect for day to day shenanigans. 

And now the look for the night... 
For a more conservative look (or just about). I switched up the coat. It's easy to get the wrong perception from knee/thigh high boots so by adding a camel coat, I thought easily balanced out the chasm between classy and, well... not so classy. 





Get The Look 
Boots - Topshop 
High Waisted Jeans - Misspap 
Turtle neck- Pull and Bear 
Camel Coat- sheinside   
Bomber Jacket- TKmaxx Similar here  





No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!