Friday, 23 January 2015

DKO Beauty Bits

Hello my loves. So today's post is a mini haul/review/ GRWE all in one. I've brought or come across some new products and completely fallen in lovee with them. Majority of them being face based beauty products and one for hair, as I'm loving my new longer hair! (talk about new year, new me)...

So to start- my freshly washed,makeup free, moisturized face. (Someone looks happy lol. Bare in mind it was an early morning guys).
 I don't have terrible skin, in fact I'm actually complemented on it quite alot- not to blow my own trumpet. But I do despise the puffiness of my eyes and blemishes on my skin which is why my new fave facial products a skin care range from super drug and Sanctuary Spa's body lotion have become a must have. The oil and the lotion I actually mix together and after a good exfoliating scrub leave my face soooo soft!


Now onto Foundation. This Aerin compact foundation is to die. All my dark skin ladies take note! Having had this stored away in my stash of goods, I recently decided to give it a go because my usual was beginning to irritate my face and I had some new brushes to try it out with.
I was very impressed and shocked I hadn't used it sooner and with the help of my pretty Spectrum collection brushes - and when I say pretty, I mean gorgeous! The application was smooth and effortless. What is better than pretty makeup brushes that actually do the job? They even came with detailing on each brush to tell you what you use for what and a personalized handwritten card perfectly gift wrapped in my favorite colour- LOVE.


Not one blemish insight just perfectly shaped brows- yaaas.
Then I finished off with the usual mascara, lipgloss etc and onto the hair...
I wasn't too sure about this Macadamia oil conditioner when I was first recommended it by a friend.  It took forever to come and when I opened it had no seal like most creams do. But I went ahead and used it anyway mixing it with hair dye (midnight blue) which is the current colour of my hair. It smells beautiful and left my hair silky and wavy at first but then I went to bed with rollers in and work up to a frizzy not so hot mess. Which was a shame as I really like the initial effects. But with the help of John Freda and my tresemme agents I was back to my normal self. 
 

Get The Products

Aerin Compact Foundation here 
Vitamin E face scrub & Oil here  
Sanctuary Spa Body Lotion here 
Limited Edition Spectrum Brushes here
Macadamia Oil hair Mask & conditioner here 



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!