Friday, 10 June 2016

Dream Duster

Welcome back boo's. I've been thinking its time for a little change and I've decided to take a new approach. A natural approach. I'm sporting natural hair and have been for a couple of weeks. I wanted this post to match the laid back, "carefree black girl" vibes that I've been feeling. Just not giving a flying monkey about what others have to say about my look... so enjoy.



















I literally love this duster coat, I've been wearing it  ever since it came. It totally gives me Rihanna vibes and its just something different in my wardrobe. I've always wanted a duster but to be honest I've always seen them as rather useless in the typical British weather. They are so flimsy - literally just for aesthetic purposes only but I couldn't resist this one.

As for the bag. Isn't she so cute? If you follow me on Instagram you would have seen when I first purchased it. It's so perfect for light days instead of carrying the world in your bag which I know alot of us Girls do. 


As for these trainers.. they are my favourite pair so far. They are feminine but not if that can even be a thing. The colour is just beautiful especially when the hit the sun. I definitely have to break them in though as they aren't the most comfortable but hey they are cute. 



Get the Look

Jumpsuit - American Apparel here 
Duster coat - Oh Polly here
Nike TN air max Plus SE trainer - Foot locker

2 comments:

  1. excellent points altogether, you simply received a
    new reader. What could you recommend in regards to your publish that you simply
    made a few days in the past? Any certain?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm it looks like your site ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
    I as well am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new
    to everything. Do you have any tips for novice blog writers?
    I'd genuinely appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete