Monday, 27 June 2016

Leather Laden

Welcome back boo's. I turned 19 on Friday 24th - Yay me, we thank God; which you'd have seen if you follow me on Instagram. I also laid my beloved grandfather to rest and saw Rihanna live that same day... not to mention I've upped my hours at work; so yeah its been hectic.





















I couldn't not squeeze in a couple of posts and I'll be uploading regularly over the next few days just to get up to date because I have a lot to share. I kept the outfit simple. I've literally worn the life out of these Culottes and they are like my go to style of trouser right now. They are super versatile you can dress them up and down - this look being the dressed up version.

The infamous leather jacket I think most will know where it's from before I state it; but again it's one of those must have items. Yellow is also a very "out there" colour that I wouldn't usually go for. But chocolate honeys, yellow does wonders against our complexion. Plus its cropped which I love - show off a little booty.

As for the heels. I think I'll shock when I disclose where they are from. I decided not to judge a book by it's cover and try something different as well as save a little cash. I wore them a couple of times yet they have been sturdy and extremely comfortable...



Get The Look 

Leather Jacket - Zara here
Culottes - Pretty Little Thing here
Heels - Every Thing £5 !!!! ( Yes girls. £5)



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!