Tuesday, 5 July 2016

Hair Talk - Frontal

So I'm back boo's with highly requested hair talk for you chocolate honeys. I'm not ashamed to say I wear weaves, extensions, closures and now frontals. Even from the few posts on this blog I've gone short, long, purple, blue and braided it up! I have always been skeptical of them as I didn't want it to look oh so obvious like majority do, but my hairdresser slayyeddd..







I apologise as most of these pictures are actually snapchats but after getting so many snapchats and questions on my hair I decided I would throw all of them into a post and show you what is officially my fave hair vendor from aliexpress. I actually have two go-to vendors for bundles and then for closures/frontals so whenever you see new hair... you know the deal. These bundles were previously the purple ones seen in a previous post (shown below); that I bleached, dyed and cut for the second time to get this cinnamon colour that I adore.






This is how the frontal looked after I lightened it and added the dye (safe to say I was happy with it)! As you can see it came with baby hairs but my hairdresser did customise the frontal again for a more realistic look which you'll see in two of my saved snapchats down below. I love the versatility in terms of styles I can now do; messy buns, ponytails, side parts, middles parts etc which for someone like me is perfect because I get bored of hair so quickly. This is actually a "sew in" but I will be converting into a wig like I did with the blue bob.

The best part about these vendors is the price. This frontal cost me a mere £47.19 yet the frontal was FULL, soft from top to bottom and took the colour so well. Same with every silk base that I've brought from them.



Get The Look

All Frontals & Closures - Slove Hair here
Bundles - Queen Plus Hair Products here



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!