Sunday, 11 September 2016

Bardot Babe

Welcome back boo's. Happy Sunday! I'm currently in Poland Still uploading posts from Portugal haha! I have so much to share with you which I guess means I'm finally getting on top of things. This outfit was one of my faves while out in the sun ...










I progressively get darker in these pictures and it's so funny. The tan; I can safely say is wearing off thank God. But this white playsuit gave me so much life and I've actually worn it as a top since then. I never really wear shorts or skirts because I'm that annoying person that gets cold in 2 seconds but after this purchase I defo will wear playsuits more. 

Sticking to the Bardot trend this piece is perfect for fun in the sun and I decided to give it some edge with a statement buckle belt and my dko pom pom sandals for a playful twist. The cover up I added later to shield my shoulders from the sun as well as show another way to switch up the outfit from day to night. xo


Get The Look 

Playsuit - Misguided here
Belt - Sonia Rykiel
Sandals - Dko Kouture here
Cover Up - Essex Boutique 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!