Saturday, 31 December 2016

Lessons Learnt

I'm not even going to begin apologizing for my absence its been a crazy last few months. I made the decision to leave my part time job at the makeup store Kiko Milano which I really did love, I changed my hair again ... pretty standard and now I'm switching up the blog because why the hell not?

Word to Kylie Jenner "The year of realising stuff" 


If 2016 has taught me anything it's that nothing is this life is forever. Friends, family, money it all comes and goes. I experienced death for the first time in my 19 years of living and it really hit home for me. I don't want this next year to be the same boring regime - LIFE IS SHORT. Friends that I thought I'd have in my life forever are distant or not even on speaking terms. But that is okay because there is so much more to life.

I used to say to myself that I need to be more consistent with my blog, maybe switch it up to what X, Y, Z  are doing because they've gotten really successful this past couple of months. But why should I have to force what there clearly isn't. I can't put on a glamorous outfit and take pictures for instagram when I never even left my house that day... shade intended lol. 

Next year I'll be taking my time really focusing on myself, my fitness, my health and my blog. My goal is to travel more to at least 3 countries.. not in Europe & document everything! I can't use my job as an excuse anymore so lets see how long this mentality will last me. I have big plans in store and can't wait to take you all with me.

Happy New Year lovelies xo
DKO 

 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!