Sunday, 15 January 2017

Loose ends

I'm back boo's and I'm excited. Of course I had to start off the year with some fire pictures for the gram and my blog. I was defo feeling myself. I'm loving the lace up jeans trend right now I honestly feel I can live in these jeans. They make a boring outfit so damn sassy  I just can't. I did say I would stay away from Joni jeans and I've been on the hunt ever since....












I'm very particular when it comes to finding jeans that fit right. I have long skinny legs and so the jeans also need to be long and extra skinny. I can't be dealing with all that baggy, bootcut type mess that's not cute. I heard a lot about fashion nova jeans- how they make your bum look, how high waisted they are etc and after Kylie Jenner posted a picture in their dark high waisted ones...Every other haul on youtube I watched for like 3 weeks straight contained Fashion Nova jeans.

I purchased the same ones as my soul sister Kylie and these 'Bandit jeans'... (the other pair will be reviewed in a separate post to come) but these babies I just love. The quality is insane!! They are thick actual denim which I was praying for. They are longgg as in I could fold them up and still rock this look which I find with most online retailers like missguided or asos is a problem. Unless you buy from the tall section 99.9% of the time you'll have jack ups. I'm not here for it.

I did find though that Fashion Nova shipping is pricey. $12 to be exact so if you aren't buying more than one thing it isn't really worth it. But these jeans were defo worth it. I also loved the fact I could still wear underwear with these as the lace up effect on the side only reaches a certain point.

Last but not least, can we talk about this bodysuit? I previously blogged in a pink one from primark (link here) but they released new colours in black and I think Khaki so of course I had to pick up both because they are such staples and for such a good price.. girl why not?


Get The Look

Jacket Zara - Here 
Bodysuit - Primark
Heels Missguided - (SOLD OUT) simillar here 
Jeans Fashion Nova - here 










4 comments:

  1. Cool outfit! Love your jacket!

    http://julianacheva.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You killed this look hun. I love it 😍 😍

    Www.simplyjaelicous.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Girl 🙈, love your blog xo

      Delete