Sunday, 15 February 2015

Palazzo - DKO Valentines Special

Happy belated Valentines! I hope your day was as good as mine. I was spoilt rotten with flowers, goodies, dinner and watched the highly anticipated Fifty shades of Grey - which I must say is a must see! I'm in love with the soundtrack. But as always onto my outfit of the night...
I kept it oh so simple in terms of makeup and a neutral palette of colours. I've recently become a major fan of wide leg anything as they really extenuate my length and waist so when I came across these bad boys I just had to have them.  
They are so flattering, comfortable and come in range of colours- all of which I plan to invest in. This is a dusty pink and I decided to channel my inner Kim K pairing them with a white off the shoulder crop to to give a little sensuality and shape- another style of top I'm fond of.
Jewelry was kept minimal with a statement necklace tying the whole look together and some Cartier love rings so my hands weren't too bland. Shoes were a debate for me and I actually wore nude heels last night but settled on black ankle straps for the post. These trousers were SOO long... I actually had the hem adjusted before I wore them so they didn't drag across the floor!
As for the bag.... yaaaas I finally purchased my Chanel Le Boy bag after some intense bidding on ebay and she's worth every penny. If you follow me on Instagram or Snapchat you would have seen me ranting and raving about it.

Like I said... I was spoilt hehe 


Get the Look
Crop Top- Boohoo here
Palazzo Pants- Pretty little thing here
Ankle Strap heels- Ebay similar here  
Necklace- Primark 
Chanel Le Boy Bag - Chanel via Ebay 





No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!