I searched the ends of the earth for joggers that did my skinny legs justice starting off at H&M and was the result was a resounding let down, then to every other high street shop including Zara but they just were right. These however, are the perfect fit,the ruched bottom giving me lifeee ugh Yas.
And channeling my inner Rihanna who officially declared it spring in her amazing Pascal Millet ensemble- I paired the joggers with my favorite pair of ankle strap heels and a fully see-though mesh dress (worn as a top) with a bandeau inside to cover my modesty.
Keeping it chic I wore a longline pinstripe blazer with minimal jewelry (and a smile) as this look can be both smart casual to casual depending on the occasion yet either way; oh so comfy!
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13940441/?claim=jdxzfqsqusm">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
Get The Look
Joggers -Primark
Mesh Dress- Asos
Longline Blazer- H&M
Black Bucket Bag similar - H&M





No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!