Tuesday, 14 April 2015

The Skirt.

My love for this outfit cannot be described.  When I purchased both items especially THE SKIRT honestly I was looking for any excuse to wear it and the fact it doubles up as a skirt AND a dress melts my heart. I'm so in love with pale, nude skin colour shades right now, which will reflect in my posts to come...
The sun has actually shown its face in London and with that being a rare occurrence, I seized the opportunity to take time out of my revision and make a post.
Having an awkward body shape, I have learnt to dress more to my body type rather than what's on trend, so anything that accentuates my length is a friend of mine. I've been after a super fitted full length skirt but my love of bargains wouldn't let me buy the first one I saw off the bat. 
So while on Depop  which is a nifty selling and buying service set out like instagram I found a girl selling it brand new, with tags for a fraction of the price! 
Where as this super cute cropped navy strip top in a similar nude shade stops just where the skirt begins and compliments it perfectly and I was feelin' myself- yaaas honey especially with my new dookie braids.

I just found this look so simple and it can be dressed up or down- swap the heels for sandals, turtle neck for a bralet, throw on some shades and you're good to go. 
As always my hunt for a good background to make my posts continues lool - let me know what you think of this one and if you're a fellow blogger, fashion lover or a fan of my blog; hit my up on bloglovin', my twitter or instagram! Much love guys xo


Get The Look
Cropped Top - Topshop here 
Skirt/dress- Boom Boom Boutique here 
Ankle Strap Heels - Pretty Little Thing here 




No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!