The sun has actually shown its face in London and with that being a rare occurrence, I seized the opportunity to take time out of my revision and make a post.
Having an awkward body shape, I have learnt to dress more to my body type rather than what's on trend, so anything that accentuates my length is a friend of mine. I've been after a super fitted full length skirt but my love of bargains wouldn't let me buy the first one I saw off the bat.
So while on Depop which is a nifty selling and buying service set out like instagram I found a girl selling it brand new, with tags for a fraction of the price!
Where as this super cute cropped navy strip top in a similar nude shade stops just where the skirt begins and compliments it perfectly and I was feelin' myself- yaaas honey especially with my new dookie braids.
I just found this look so simple and it can be dressed up or down- swap the heels for sandals, turtle neck for a bralet, throw on some shades and you're good to go.
As always my hunt for a good background to make my posts continues lool - let me know what you think of this one and if you're a fellow blogger, fashion lover or a fan of my blog; hit my up on bloglovin', my twitter or instagram! Much love guys xo
Get The Look
Cropped Top - Topshop here
Skirt/dress- Boom Boom Boutique here
Ankle Strap Heels - Pretty Little Thing here









No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!