Monday, 13 July 2015

Hair Talk - Hairworx Supplements


Guysss. It's been a while and I apologise but it feels amazing to say I FINISHED A LEVELS. Now I can pour my heart, soul, time and energy into blogging which I look forward to! To kick start I teamed up with  T&N Health Hairworx supplements who sent me these Hair growth supplements a month ago which I have used religiously ever since...

They came in cute pink tub, 60 tablets inside in total and are suitable for vegetarians. I had my natural hair out for like a month so my glo up for the year 13 leavers prom and my 18th birthday would be amazing- which it was!
I didn't change anything about my diet while taking them and as stated on the tub I didn't use them as a substitute for my diet. They were easy to swallow and didn't really taste of anything, so all in all they were pleasant. 

The results were slow, of course I didn't expect anything over night but they were visible and I haven't even finished the tub!

My hair doesn't look much longer but it definitely looks fuller and thicker which is amazing with just one month of use! I haven't even changed my regime, regular  wash and conditions with argon oil and pink oil for all my chocolate ladies; if you know, you know! And it just goes to show, these supplements actually do work on black hair, something I was high skeptical about but you never know until you try and I would definitely recommend. 



Get The Products
T&N Hairworx Supplements here 
Other T&N Hairworx here

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!