Sunday, 2 August 2015

Lace Up's x Tassels


So Just when we thought summer was over, the sun came out to play and I took full advantage wearing this cute tassel co ord; channeling my inner 70's vibe with full tassel. Safe to say I was feeling myself...
I kept jewelry minimal and let the outfit do the talking. But the coin chains are very much apart of the bohemian 70's vibe I was going for and to be perfectly honest... I just really love this necklace.

The material is a faux suede that feels soooo soft, and the high waist shorts are just so cute. As always I shop to suit my body type and I was rather skeptical about how they'd look on me, but once I tried them on, I loved them so much so I actually wore this exact outfit (swap the heels for vans) to wireless.

But of course my love for heels meant I had to turn it into a dressy look for you guys, which I must say are my new loves. First ankle straps and now lace ups, the obsession continues!

They are honestly so comfortable and I love how I can tie them up as far up my leg as I want andddd have even more tassels on! Missguided truly outdid themselves.

Get The Look 
Missguided Crop Top-  here 
Missguided High Waist shorts - here
Missguided Lace Up's- here
Coin necklace- here
Kimono similar here



2 comments:

  1. I love the second look. It includes two of my favorite fashion items: fringe and lace-up heels. Missguided has some wonderful affordable and trendy clothing and accessories. I bought a pair of lace-up heels from them about a month ago and receive so many compliments.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete