Friday, 23 October 2015

DKO's Beauty Baes

Welcome back babiesss. So seeing as my blog is a fashion and beauty blog, I decided it was about time I let you in on my favorite beauty buys of the past two months and this post is all about face.



Freshly washed and moisturized with absolutely no makeup one, I give you my natural face- ugh. Puffy first thing in the morning, and different shades of brown, darkest around my mouth and eyes. Which is why I had to dedicate a post to my new most loved foundation that was able to provide full coverage and an even skin tone.

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation is literally my favorite. I have tried numerous foundations, from Bobbi Brown to Aerin but find that on dark skin or maybe just mine they seem to leave a orangey tone leaving me looking like a simpson. So ever since I watch Patricia Bright raving about the extended foundation lines for darker skin in her video here  I always wanted to try CT foundation and mateeeee it is delivering the goods.


I promise the pictures get better guys bare with me. Next I applied the most important thing in my makeup bag... Bobbi Brown correction stick which doubles up as a concealer and highlight for contouring. Like everyone else I make a basic tree of life on my face and blend blend blend.
Topping it off with a powder also lighter than my foundation which adds extra highlight and sets what is underneath using BEN NYE in shade Topaz. So many girls have been raving about this powder and I can honestly agree it works wonders but understand Banana is NOT the only shade the powder comes in!! (shade intended).

Blend, Blend & more Blending - still using my cute spectrum brushes of course.

Seeing as I started half my face I didn't want to leave it at just foundation and decided to use my new palettes. The Naked 3 and Sleek i-Divine vintage romance palette which is basically a cheap version of the naked smokey palette, the colours are literally the same.

Et Voila! 


Get The Look 
Charlotte Tilbury - John Lewis here
Bobbi Brown Concealer - Bobbi Brown here 
Urban decay Naked 3 Palette - John Lewis here 
Sleek i-Divine vintage romance palette - Superdrug here
BEN NYE Powder here

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!