Sunday, 10 January 2016

Black & Yellow

HAPPY NEW YEAR CUTIES!!!! I'm not even sure if I should continue to apologize at this point because I do it in like every post lol. But I am back bishes with new and exciting things planned for my blog!


Being back at uni for my second term/ semester I was determine to make an effort to blog, I found the coolest background giving me those baby girl, summer vibes - that was until the wind hit me....lool it is still very cold outside.

None the less I loved this look so much - I have been feeling the flared sleeves and trousers look for a while so when I saw this top on misguided I just had to get it. My only qwarm  was the fact I had to wear a bandeau underneath because the boobie action was realllll and it did not look like that on the model. But me being me I believe I slayed ;)


 Keeping it simple I stuck with an all black look wearing my black Joni jeans as per along with the worlds cutest rain coat because it forever rains in the midlands but of course my outfit always has to be seen.


And with the world going crazy over Dior's latex boots; which I must admit are beaut, I had to follow suit with these two toned babies that I got for a dismal £10. Yes a whole £10 imagine. I couldn't have picked them up fast enough. 




Get The Look
Crop top - Missguided here 
Skinny high waisted jeans- Topshop here
Boots - Zara
Raincoat - Ebay here 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!