This is just a quick outfit I threw together on route to explore the town. I've had this pretty little thing crop top for a while now and actually purchased it wear over a long tshirt or shirt - you know; "corset vibes". There is actually a picture of my instagram of that look; but I thought to myself, maybe on holiday I could pull this off as a crop top et voila.
The trousers again have already made an appearance of my instagram before they hit the blog, as most things do these days and I love them. Of course they are a very on trend piece with everyone on frills; myself included which I'm sure isn't even a surprise to anyone who reads my blog.
Now for the belt bag. I originally wanted the GG marmont belt but gave up waiting for a size 75 which thanks to the blogging community was sold out everywhere for months.I had an old store credit and thought why not? It's my second Gucci item this year.....(maybe I should do a luxury bag review) and even though it's small you'll be surprised to know it holds a lot; and this is coming from a girl who likes to carry the world in her bag. Plus it's like a two in one item as I can remove the bag from the belt and use either separately.
Get The Look
Crop top - Pretty Little Thing Here
Trousers - Missguided Similar Here
Bag - Gucci Here
Hello, I just wanted to leave a comment on how much I love your website looks! Great choice of font and color theme, and that background! By the way, if you ever need help to register a business, let me know, I know the best company secretarial services consultant, register a business immediately!
ReplyDelete